2017 December 1
- Runs only on days when races are held at this stadium
- Except for buses going to JR Awara Onsen Station, "Ride Coupons" are required for all returning buses on all lines. "Ride Coupons" are available at the Information Booth in the bus parking lot in Boat Race Mikuni.
- Please note that, depending on traffic conditions, times that buses leave the bus stops may differ from the timetable.
- Return buses begin leaving after the final race.
Inside Fukui Prefecture
Departing from the front of Fukui Station
|Fukui Station East Exit Reserved Boarding||9:50|
|Machiyacho Bus Stop||9:55|
Departing from the front of JR Awara Onsen Station
(via Echizen Railway Awara Yunomachi Station)
* Depending on the arrival time of the JR train, bus departure times may change.
* Return buses leave after the finish of every race, starting with the finish of Race 8.
Inside Ishikawa Prefecture
Departing from the front of Kanazawa Station
(West Exit Sightseeing Bus Special Bus Stop)
|9:30 a.m. (non-stop)|
Departing from Nanbu Shako
|Hokutetsu Nanbu Shishomae Bus Stop||8:30|
|Tatsunokuchi Onsenguchi Bus Stop||8:46|
|Terai Chuo Bus Stop||9:01|
|Komatsu Station East Exit||9:21|
|Awazu Ekiguchi Bus Stop
(formerly Route No. 8)
|Kaga Onsen Station||9:53|
|In front of Daishoji Station||10:05|